Thursday 3 September 2015

Disney Day 2

My day at Disney took me to Animal Kingdom with the Tree of Life and all the intricate carved animals within the trunk.




I then went on the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride travelling through lush African Savannah.










After the Safari I went for a walk through the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail and saw more beautiful animals.










The stage shows at Disney are superb, the costuming is amazing and the acting is as good as any production we would normally travel to Sydney to see. I went to see the Lion King and because of my Fast Past was lucky enough to be in the second row for a wonderful view of the show.






The next show I saw was the Finding Nemo Musical again an amazing performance.










In the afternoon I went to see the Flights of Wonder show.






A wonderful day and again I have been so lucky with the weather, it seems that Hurricane Erica has been downgraded and I had another day of no rain to enjoy the park, the rain started as I was on the bus to go home so perfect timing.


No comments: