Thursday 3 September 2015

Day 3 Disney

Being in Disney without Kevin by my side is something that just doesn’t quite feel right, I am still enjoying my days but it is not the same without Kevin riding on the rides, and sharing our thoughts together on what we are seeing.

Today I went to Hollywood Studios, it seems with the success of Frozen that the theme everywhere you turn is of the movie Frozen, just wish with the weather at 100% humidity and the temperature in the high 20’s or low 30’s that things were frozen to cool the place down a bit.







A really great movie set adventure that if you let it really made you see the world very differently.







Whilst I was going through the waiting area for the Toy Story Midway Mania ride I found my old friend from my childhood Mr Potato Head.


I have a lot to be grateful for to Walt Disney for getting me through some tough times in my childhood and for bringing out the inner child for me as an adult. A man with such a huge vision, who persevered and kept going against all odds to bring his dream to life. Something that we all should do, and this is the main message I am taking away with me from Disney.



Walt opened his first theme park in 1955 and had this model of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle made in 1954.

I went to see the Beauty and the Beast stage show and again got a great seat up the front, it makes it easier sometimes to be just one person and find a spare space amongst the crowd.














Another day closes.

No comments: